Re: uncaught exception

From: me
Subject: Re: uncaught exception
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:50:52 +0100

> | ?- [Tutorial0.pro].

Normally you don't need to put the file extension on at all and `consult`
expects an atom so at the very least the above line maybe ought to look like:

?- ['Tutorial0].

Apart from that I can't see anything else wrong with the information you
gave... see how the above works out.

The page on consulting:

    http://www.gprolog.org/manual/gprolog.html#sec10

:_