Re: Gprolog and unicode support?

From: me
Subject: Re: Gprolog and unicode support?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:56:02 +0100

Csányi,

I don't believe it does support Unicode. That's not to say you couldn't process
a unicode/UTF-8 stream of data although in this case I think you want it to be
"terminal" friendly.

Perhaps Daniel might comment as he is the author!

I am processing streams with GNU prolog but I am only concerned with double and
single quote delimited streams so it's not really a problem as I don't care
what coimes in between and I don't need terminal interaction.

Hope that helps,
Sean.