github library: gnuprolog-libuuid

From: emacstheviking
Subject: github library: gnuprolog-libuuid
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 17:39:51 +0100

https://github.com/emacstheviking/gnuprolog-uuid

If anybody uses it let me know, it's always nice to know these things.

:)

I intend to wrap RabbitMQ at some point in the future too if I get the time. And I have started libsdl2 as well but that is a MONSTER of a thing... researching "swig" but I am thinking a custom set of DCG rules to crudely parse the header files might be quicker in the long run... we'll see.

Couple that with my native redis client and the world is your oyster...if you like seafood I guess!