Compiling to js with emscripten

From: Gareth Aye
Subject: Compiling to js with emscripten
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 10:51:21 -0400

Hi Prolog Users!

I'm hoping to use emscripten[0] to compile GNU Prolog to _javascript_. Looking through the codebase, it seems as if many (most?) modules have c implementations in addition to prolog implementations which is great. I also read on gprolog.org that there's a wamcc that compiles prolog to c (also great). I was wondering if someone could give me some pointers around the work involved in generating a c/c++ only gnu prolog tree that I can pass to emscripten.

Thanks!
Gareth

0. https://github.com/kripken/emscripten