www-fa-general

Re: Translation of How I Fought To Graduate Without Using Nonfree Softwa

From: Mostafa Ahangarha
Subject: Re: Translation of How I Fought To Graduate Without Using Nonfree Software
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 21:11:51 +0300

Hi

On 5/9/22 05:26, bandali@gnu.org wrote:
I'm very sorry for the long delay here, and many thanks again for your
excellent translation of the article!  The translation is finally live
on gnu.org now, with some relatively small tweaks/fixes by me:

Super awesome. Sorry for those mistakes and thanks for fixing them.
Over the coming days I'll be in touch with everyone via this list to
outline our next steps, and discuss workflow(s) for how we'd proceed
with adding new translations as well as updating existing ones.

This is great.

--
Regards,
Mostafa Ahangarha