Re: [Xouvert-general] Recent Popular questions turned into FAQ

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [Xouvert-general] Recent Popular questions turned into FAQ
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:27:46 -0700

I hereby dub thee the FAQ maintainer.  You are recorded as such on the
Xouvert webpage, http://xouvert.org.  Please give us an URL to link to
the FAQ.  When we get our Wiki online, we'd like to move the FAQ over
there so people can add their questions.  If you have a Savannah user
id, you can upload the FAQ.html using scp, rsync, or sftp to
savannah.nongnu.org:/upload/xouvert; just tell me your Savannah id and I
will give you sufficient permissions to do the upload.  As soon as you
do this, I'll link the FAQ from Xouvert.org.

Thank you David!

Jonathan