Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules

From: Jerry Westrick
Subject: Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules
Date: 19 Aug 2003 12:05:32 +0200

Not that I'm knowledgeable in this area or anything like that, but...

I've heard of an X-Extension, module, or something, that was written
for low bandwidth connections, and considerable reduced the amount of
trafic...

This sounds like an interesting topic, for this
discussion,unfortunatetly I cannot provide more information.

Another insteresting topic for dicusion would be looking into better
support for VNC, which is what most people use instead of a remote
X-Server.

Sorry, for jumping in, but....
I just couldn't help my self!

Jerry Westrick