Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules

From: Tupshin Harper
Subject: Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 04:14:32 -0700

Jerry Westrick wrote:

I donot wish to start a debate about or about eficiency, but...

Form a user's point of view, I prefer VNC even when making linux to
linux over a local network.

The only time I use remote-X, is when I only want a single window,
after I've started ssh session.

But like I said, I'm not knowledgeable about the topics being discussed, I'm programmer who happens to use linux/X-Windows...

Jerry Westrick.

I was serious about my question, thought...it wasn't retorical. In what manner would you like to see vnc or vnc integration with X improved?

-Tupshin