[xougen] Files needed for X-Server.

From: James Hoegl
Subject: [xougen] Files needed for X-Server.
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:45:43 -0500

Well, per the website, the first task is separating the X-Server code from the rest. In the meantime, I am going over some of the code and am wanting to share with you what I have found.

xc/config/cf - seems to be configuration files. Ill bet alot of these files can be removed/edit/fixed.

xc/programs - most, if not all, of this is not needed for the primary goal of X-Server separation.

As defined by RedHat, X-Server is basicly the rendering, I/O, the rest is produced by "programs", including things like system time, console, etc.

Thats what I have found out so far.