Re: [xougen] Regarding server side widgets

From: Arwed von Merkatz
Subject: Re: [xougen] Regarding server side widgets
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:37:39 +0200

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 05:23:46PM -0700, David Ross wrote:

> [...]

It is already possible to configure the xfree build process to only
compile and install stuff you want/need. It can all be configure in the
host.def, which drivers to compile, which apps, which libs, ...

All that is needed is imho a nice dialog based config tool to do this.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video