Re: [xougen] FW: imake status in Xouvert

From: weigelt
Subject: Re: [xougen] FW: imake status in Xouvert
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:23:52 +0200

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 12:05:41AM -0700, David Ross wrote:
> Hey All Again,
>
> With respect to imake etc, what about autoconf?
Please, please _NO_ automake.
It is really code bloat.

Please read my other posting about build systems (some seconds ago).
I've done quite a lot of theroretical work about this topic in
the last years ... now it really should come to the day, where it
is implemented and solves a dozens of problems and so makes live
much easier for developers, packagers and admins.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux ITS
 Webhosting ab 5 EUR/Monat.          UUCP, rawIP und vieles mehr.

 fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     address@hidden
 cellphone: +49 174 7066481
 Diese Mail wurde mit UUCP versandt.      http://www.metux.de/uucp/