Re: [xougen] Japanese translation

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [xougen] Japanese translation
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:03:25 -0700

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 12:57:10AM +0900, Yoichiro Takehora wrote:
I am very interested in this project too, and I would like to translate
documents and web pages in Japanese.

Let me join the project.

Our policy is that a person joins the project when they donate some
work.  Sepp Wimmer translated our FAQ into German, but we don't have a
copy yet to verify that he did the work, so in a few days we will remove
him from the webpage until such time as we get the FAQ.

If you can translate our webpage, faq, and howto into Japanese, we will
be thrilled.  Please email the finished html files as soon as they are
ready to be put up.

What are the html entities (unicode) that spell out the word "Japanese"?
I'll need to know this to be able to add it to the language bar on top
of the webpage.

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2