[xougen] ANNOUNCE: website now under arch control

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [xougen] ANNOUNCE: website now under arch control
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:57:18 -0700

The Xouvert website is now being synchronized with the latest version in
the archive every 7 minutes.

All of you with xouvert.org email accounts can now checkout, modify, and
directly commit your changes to the Xouvert website without going
through me.

To access the archive, do the following:

tla register-archive \
     address@hidden \
       sftp://reactor-core.org/xouvert/h2003

Then you can checkout the website with the following:

tla get \
     address@hidden/html--mainline--1.0 \
       xouvert-html

You can then cd to xouvert-html/ and edit the files to your hearts
content.  When you want to commit your changes, run the following
command:

tla commit

Your changes will then show up on the website within 7 minutes.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.

Now that I've gone through the learning curve of setting up a remote
arch archive, setting up the xouvert archives will be easy.  The main
tasks right now are setting up our Savannah and FreeDesktop.org accounts
to host a Xouvert website (which will take more time and research), and
separating the server source code from the XFree86 CVS tree.

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2