Re: [xougen] Any plans to keep up with Longhorn?

From: Amaury Jacquot
Subject: Re: [xougen] Any plans to keep up with Longhorn?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:37:17 +0100

Elver Loho wrote:
[SNIP]
I'm pretty sure that all or at least most of these components are high-quality. I'm sure that there are a lot of things which have been done for X with no or low publicity. Those who have the brains to code these things should not be afraid to share them. They should push such features into the original XFree86 project, into Xouvert and into every other place they can find. Advertise via Slashdot and OSNews. Make a lot of noise. Start

erh, it did make it to slashdot today
see here :
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/11/12/0026208&mode=nested&tid=104&tid=152&tid=185&tid=189