[xougen] Draft version of updated FAQ

From: David Ross
Subject: [xougen] Draft version of updated FAQ
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:41:07 -0800

Hey Everybody,

I've got a reworked version of the faq up on my server at http://207.6.25.203/~david/xouvert/faq.html.
It is most definitely a draft version and by no means a final copy.  Please let me know what you think and any suggestions--except spelling errors for the moment, I have yet to run it through my spell checker.

This draft version is mostly the old version reworked into different sections, however, there is some new content--particularly in the build section.  I wrote in some ideas that I had on that subject :).

I am starting to go through my mail box for the content that has accumulated over the past 4 months.  I will also get to the wiki--actually I'll do the wiki stuff first.

ttfn

David Ross

phone:

778-889-4846