Re: XML idea

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:34:33 -0700

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 03:10 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

So who decides on what basis what is worth being part of gstep-base and
what not? I apologise if I get you wrong, but this "may or may not,
else fork" attitude sounds really weird to me...
Ultimately, this decision rests with Adam, but Alexander Malmberg has been against the inclusion of anything XML in -base. Adams opinion tends to be
a bit less conservative than Alexander M's, however.

Well perhaps. But I'd rather have a rough consensus on any decision.