[gnugo-devel] Using GNU Go as annotator

From: DervishD
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Using GNU Go as annotator
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:09:51 +0100

    Hi all :))

    It is possible to use GNU Go as annotator? I mean, I would like
to use GNU Go for generating an 'image' of the board during the game
and generate an SGF for the game afterwards, but for this being
possible I must move as black and as white...

    Until now, the best I can do is playing one color and then 'back'
the opponent movement and introduce the next. The problem with this
is that (appart for being very annoying) the generated SGF has a
variation for every 'back' command issued and must be cleaned by
hand.

    I'm sure I'm missing something and that I can use GNU Go as
annotator :)) Just if you could point me...

    Thanks a lot in advance :)

    Raúl