[Gnumed-devel] Patient search stuff - comments

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Patient search stuff - comments
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:40:23 +1000

I've temporarily switched my ISP provider so I can mail from home - really
frustrating having to sit here and read the mail and not join in with
comments.

Problem with the patient search thingy which is fairly typical of linux, and
may be the way it treats modal forms, I don't know how Karsten has
implemented it.

It is not 'attatched to' or 'within' gnumed. On my machine it pops up in the
top left hand corner. when I went to click on it to enlarge it it disappeared
back about 5 windows behind everything. I had to minimise program by program
to find where it had gone. It needs to pop up centrally and of a decent size.

Now that I can reliably install gnumed without thinking I'm going to sit and
ponder on the gui again as it seems we may be approaching a time when it
could get used. We need to remove some of the ambiguities and improve the
flow of its functionality.

What happened to the drop down list which should be attatched to the patient
search box?

I've no keys generated to be able to update the cvs at the moment and as its
nearly a year since I first attempted this I'll have to re-learn how to do it
to be able to update the cvs.

Could someone change the lable 'patient' on the bottom tab - to 'clinical' as
this is really the main access point to the clinical records.

Richard