No header etc. via pdftex

From: Beernd Noordkamp
Subject: No header etc. via pdftex
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 00:19:05 +0200

Hi all!

Thanks to Jan I managed to run ly2dvi via pdftex. This made me very happy :-).
After some experimenting I found this rather strange behaviour: when I do

ly2dvi -pdf input.ly

which (if I got everything right) does not run pdftex, but runs tex, dvips and ps2pdf consecutively, all the headers and titles and stuff appear nicely. However, if I do

ly2dvi --pdftex input.ly

which does run pdftex, only the music shows up. Is this a feature? How do I have pdftex add the headers and titles as well?

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,

        Beernd
--