openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] I'm back.

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] I'm back.
Date: 20 Jul 2003 19:43:10 -0400

Hi,

Since my holidays where somewhat boring, i started translating the A3D
hardware stuff. I really dont know why, and if this could be useful
someday, but here is what a god so far ...
The WT routing mistery semes to start clearing up too
Now i'll take on the evil Chip 'n dale again. Anyone else got some
progress on this issue ? I'm was thinking that maybe it has something to
do with the SRC getting "unstable", in terms of its transfer function.
Maybe the routing has to be done in another sequence to avoid dirt
getting into the SRC input.

Best Regards.

Manuel Jander.

Best Regards