openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] Re: AU8810 EQ

From: Pontus Fuchs
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Re: AU8810 EQ
Date: 21 Jul 2003 16:16:08 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 01:06, Manuel Jander wrote:
> Did you had a chance to try the EQ support for AU8810 ? Does it work ??
> would be nice to know how it behaves on that card. I can only tell that
> in theory it should work.

HW EQ works just fine. Nice work Manuel!

Prior to now I have always used oss emulation for xmms, because I was to
lazy to install alsalib etc, but now I had to so I also installed
xmms-alsa while at it.

Now when playing mp3s though xmms-alsa some mp3s sounds really bad with
constant noise. Playing speed is normal. Is this one of the known bugs
some users have problem with?

Cheers,

/Pontus Fuchs