sv-migration

Re: [Sv-migration] Re: savannah -> gforge migration

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Sv-migration] Re: savannah -> gforge migration
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:12:33 -0500

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 05:57:06PM -0500, James E. Blair wrote:
> Tim Perdue <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Sure. The debian guys have a nice perl script that may help migrate
> > from your older SF2.0 structure to the new structure.
> >
> > Just off the top of your head, how much did the schema change since
> > you guys forked off of SF?
>
> I've created the sv-migration list and initially subscribed the FSF
> sysadmins and some of the more active Savannah hackers.

If you mean the database scheme, then yes it has changed a lot.  This
since the transition to the CERN code base.

If you want I can look in my mail archive and try to find a document
that documents it.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org