Re: [Texmacs-dev] Where's 1.0.1.11 ?

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Where's 1.0.1.11 ?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:44:06 +0200 (CEST)

> Joris said he had applied some patches for 1.0.1.11, but there's no
> 1.0.1.11 to be had on the texmacs.org website.  I can't wait to play
> with it.  I'm perplexed ...

The changes I made are not very important;
they are contained in the file I sent you,
except for the shortcuts themselves.

Also, you will notice that the auto-close scheme for
brackets does not work for the items in the symbol menus.
We probably need to change the current syntax for
symbol menu items to

        (symbol "xxx")          ; inserts "xxx" on click
        (symbol "xxx" (func))   ; executes (func) on click

Maybe you or David can make this change when you have time
in menu-define.scm and menu-widget.scm.