Re: Japanese EUC-JP support for a2ps

From: SATO Satoru
Subject: Re: Japanese EUC-JP support for a2ps
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:11:48 +0900

Of course, I know.

His patch contains libjcode library, of which licence is not
clear. So I replaced libjcode with other distributable (GPL)
code.

My question is how should I generate configure with automake,
autoconf. I tryed:

aclocal ;  automake --gnu ; autoconf

but failed.

On 11 Jan 2001 19:53:56 +0900
CHOI Junho <address@hidden> wrote:

>     SS> Hi,
>     SS> I'm trying to quick hack the a2ps dists. to support Japanese
> EUC-JP
>     SS> encoding. Now almost of this work has finished but I don't know
> how
>     SS> to generate configure from configure.in, etc. Would you like to
> tell
>     SS> me that?
>
> Yasu-san made some patch against 4.13 already. Did you look at?
>
>  http://www.on.cs.keio.ac.jp/~yasu/japanese.html

regards,
SATO Satoru