question about a2ps-4.13 HP-UX 10.20 PA-RISC Binary Depot

From: Moektiono (KPC)
Subject: question about a2ps-4.13 HP-UX 10.20 PA-RISC Binary Depot
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:28:25 +0800

Hi All,
I'm trying to solve a printing problem from HP-UX 10.20 to Xerox DC250. I found one solution at http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0xc0d3d06ed8c8d4118fef0090279cd0f9,00.html that said it can be solved by using "a2ps" .
I've downloaded the software from http://gatekeep.cs.utah.edu/hppd/hpux/PostScript/a2ps-4.13/ .
After that here is my next steps :
- ftp-ing the installation package into my unix box
- gunzip <binary-distribution>
- using interactive method of installation until 100% completed

The "a2ps" directories are already allocated at /opt/<package>.
At this point, I don't have any idea what is the next required step.... I tried to read its documentation but found nothing.

Would you please tell me what is the next step ? Or please pointing me to the right direction.....

Thanks in advance.
Moekti

Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please notify PT Kaltim Prima Coal immediately by return e-mail and destroy any electronic or paper copy of this message.

PT Kaltim Prima Coal advises that this email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses and accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from the use of any attached files.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Kaltim Prima Coal.