line spacing

From: Paolo Borsa
Subject: line spacing
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:30:02 +0100

Hi all

I'm quite new to a2ps, and I'm a total rookie with postscript.

I'm trying to print a document setting the interline spacing, but
unfortunately I couldn't find the option for that.
Looking in the base.ps file I found the function used to display each line
and move to the next (again, pls note that I'm a postscript rookie) line,
that looks like this :

% Function N: show and move to the next line
/N {
  Show
  /y0 y0 bfs sub store
  x0 y0 moveto
} bind def

I thought that adding, after the

/y0 y0 bfs sub store

line, another line like

/y0 y0 1 sub store

could have made the magic, but unfortunately it doesn't really make the
difference.
Has anyone already made a such trick to alter the line spacing ? could
anyone help me pls?

thanks in advance

Paolo