Re: Why unicode encoding is not supported?

From: Dedeco Balaco
Subject: Re: Why unicode encoding is not supported?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:00:31 -0300

I discovered that, for a mistake I did, i was not subscribed to this
list until 2h30mins ago (I had to make another subscription request).
But my 2 previous messages were silently accepted in the list! But I did
not receive an answers that talks about "paps" software. But I could not
find this software. Who wrote this message: can you please send me a
link about this software? I only found completely unrelated sites, about
absurd things that are called "paps", for several kinds of acronyms, and
are somewhat related to some software.

And I would like to see comments about this subject (this thread's) made
by a2ps developers, or people experienced in using it.

Thank you