[Adonthell-devel] Dialogue fixes

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Dialogue fixes
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:28:30 +0100 (CET)

Well, I did some heavy testing over the last days and made a number of
fixes and small additions to the dialogues during that time.

If you encounter any typos, inconsistencies or have a good idea for
another dialogue option to add here and there, please let me know.

I'm aware that you cannot really play it though yet, but if you don't
mind a little cheating here and there, you can finish the game. Here is
what to do:

after first speaking to Silverhair, bring up the python console (TAB) and
type:
    gamedata_get_quest("demo").set_val("talked_about_yeti",1)
(-> Silverhair mentions the yeti figurine purchased from Frostbloom)

Once Jeloms allows you to see Silverhair, type:
    gamedata_get_quest("demo").set_val("get_item",1)
(-> Silverhair sends you to get something from her luggage in the pantry)

To close the console, press ALT+TAB.

Apart from that, everything else is in place, and hopefully working.

Although I hope that Silverhair will be completed soon, this gives you the
opportunity to play anything start to finish to find the last flaws in the
dialogues.