[Adonthell-devel] New music

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] New music
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:11:51 -0500

Please update all of the .ogg file from:

http://zhaymusic.com/crap/at-demo/

They've all been updated. I re-mixed some of the songs, and added two new
ones. Also, all songs now have titles. The new songs are:

"elven lady silverhair" (at-demo-7): to be played when the player is in
Silverhair's quarters. I guess the main music can just be faded out, and
then this song faded in. And then the original music can be resumed at its
place when you leave the room. If you know what I mean.

"staff roll" (at-demo-8): to be played over the credits.

All of the titles are:

1. the trail - part one
2. the trail - part two
3. the trail - part three
4. the arrival
5. revealing truths
6. travellers
7. elven lady silverhair
8. staff roll

One or two more final songs are forthcoming in a day or two, and I may
re-mix "staff roll," as I think it's a bit too quiet. And, for that matter,
"elven lady silverhair" is a bit too loud. :P Then it'll be all finished.
Whee.

Does everyone like the music so far? Any suggestions, or ideas? Let me know!

--JT