Re: [Adonthell-devel] Dlgedit i18n

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Dlgedit i18n
Date: 11 Mar 2002 13:54:51 +0100

[....]
> So after lunch I'll start coding that stuff, which will certainly take a
> day or two. Feel free to post any comments or improvements regarding the
> above. I guess once I actually dive into the code, some more issues will
> turn up, but for now that should cover the most important things.

That's the way I saw it - everything looks fine to me. Especially the
fact that all texts should be into a single po file. A game has more
text than just dialogs - menus and stuff like this should also be
translatable, which isn't much a problem I think. I'd say it should be a
single po file for all the game text - that way you could translate one
entire game by editing one file only. Of course, by game I mean a game
like waste's edge, not the game engine (which shouldn't contain any
string to translate anyway).

Very glad to see that i18n will be that easy to implement anyway! ;)
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org