Re: [Adonthell-devel] I18n stuff committed

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] I18n stuff committed
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:59:26 +0100

On 16 Mar 2002 22:30:28 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Quick question: how are the intl and po Makefiles created? I can't see
> any Makefile.am, and while Makefiles are created for these directories
> at configure time I don't see any dist target. I can't get it, is it
> ok with our autoconf/automake policy?

The problem is, there isn't any and I have found none. For intl/ there
comes a Makefile.in, and while it looks as if it is created from a
Makefile.am, latter isn't available. For po/ there is a Makefile.in.in
that came with the package, nothing else.

I haven't looked at them closely, so I don't know about the dist target.
However, the gettext documentation talks about that, so adding one
shouldn't be hard. I'll have a look ...