Re: [Adonthell-devel] Game startup

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Game startup
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 12:23:55 +0000

Kai Sterker wrote:

> On Sat, 25 May 2002 19:42:49 +0000 cirrus wrote:
>
> > Yeah I think that's a good idea too! Plus it means more option in the
> > options menu - whahey! :)
>
> Right. (Assuming we'll have and option menu in v0.4).

I think we should - Since we have support for gamepads and such the
controls should be configurable. Fullscreen on/off, audio volume*,
640x480 or shrinking to 320x240 should all be there too IMO.

        -James

* Maybe this is just my system but players like XMMS and Xine seem to
change the whole system's volume whereas Adonthell (and some other games
too) have that volume s an upper bound. The other day I had XMMS turned
down quite low for some reason, forgot about this and then started
Adonthell but it was really quiet. It would have been nice if I could
just have turned it p there nd then. How hard would it be to let
Adonthell's volume behave like XMMS's?

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821