Re: [Adonthell-devel] Release last bits - RPM packages and directories o

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Release last bits - RPM packages and directories organization
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:08:54 +0200

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:56:08 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Ok, Jol and I are making the different packages for the release. It
> appeared that our download area is a big mess. I've removed the
> obsolete Debian directory, and I think we should create 'rpm' and
> 'win32' directories for the different kind of packages we offer. Shall
> I proceed?

Yeah, that way, the download directory will be a bit cleaner. Go ahead!

> Something else, about the RPM packages: I've noticed you have made
> some Kai, but it looks like the wastesedge package is a bit obsolete.
> Shall we rebuild them?

Yes, they should be rebuild. Just note that the engine needs to be
installed to /usr to correctly create the wastesedge package. Otherwise
the data path will be wrong. Guess the best thing is if you rebuild both
engine and data RPMs, just in case.