Re: [Adonthell-devel] Release last bits - RPM packages and directories o

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Release last bits - RPM packages and directories organization
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:42:14 +0200

> Yeah, that way, the download directory will be a bit cleaner. Go
> ahead!

Ok, this is done! src/ contains the sources, rpm/ the rpms, and win32/
the windows installer. Have we forgot something? :P

Ah, one last detail: all the links to the current files on the website
are broken. Kai, you'd better hurry updating the site before you get
thousands of complains! ;)

Once this is done, we can announce. I'm can do freshmeat, linuxgames,
happypenguin, savannah, sourceforge, comp.os.linux.announce. Kai, you
might want to do the annouce ML, our website (obviously ;)), madmonkey,
some others? If you can re-post the exact annoucement message here so I
roughly copy/paste it, that'd be great! :)

I'm sorry that I have not been able to make the Windows installer today,
with the latest binary. I'll upload it tomorrow morning, that will let
us the evening to find places to announce.

The CVS is tagged, tag Release_0-3-3. I've sent a mail to Gordon so he
can update the Debian packages.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org