Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.4 and wastesedge

From: Sasha Kushnirenko
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.4 and wastesedge
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:21:11 +0400

Hi,

> But as Alex said, TTF will come to 0.3 too, so the translation won't be
> wasted. Whether Waste's Edge will be ported to 0.4 or not will mainly
> depend on the time we have. Guess it won't take a single person longer
> than a week to write new schedule scripts, and that's basically all
> needed, as the map will be there anyway.

I just want to report that with help of other guys we managed to translate
failry big part of wastesedge (708 out of 1181 entres) into russian.
I did not realize at the beginning that it is a fairly big undertaking, but
as we went so far I really want to get this monkey of my back.

Any progress on TTF support?  I would love to see those lovely russian
characters on the screen :)

Sasha.