Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.4 and wastesedge

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.4 and wastesedge
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:51:04 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 18.06.03 um 20:52 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

I just want to report that with help of other guys we managed to translate
failry big part of wastesedge (708 out of 1181 entres) into russian.
I did not realize at the beginning that it is a fairly big undertaking, but
as we went so far I really want to get this monkey of my back.

Great! :)

Really cool. I don't want to promise anything, but one day we might also get a korean translation :). However, that would require a german translation first, as Inhyeong's german is better than her english. Anyway, I haven't asked yet, so don't expect too much.