Re: [Adonthell-devel] New code base released!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New code base released!
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:56:03 +0200

Am Montag, 16.06.03 um 14:23 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

Nice! FYI I was able to download and install it and run it on Linux Debian
2.2 system

Great!

I managed too, in the meantime. However, it won't compile on OS X, and my other box is currently unavailable. (My room's being redecorated and all the furniture and stuff is dumped on the attic right now). I should have anything back by next weekend, then I can finally try it out.

But I did have a glance at the code, and it looks really good to me. Great job, Alex! Really too bad that I have nearly no time right now. I would have the motivation to do some coding for Adonthell. But instead I have to write some Wumpus crap in java for a presentation about software agents and also revise for my exams :(.

Hope you can bear with my absence for a little longer ;).