Re: [Adonthell-devel] New code base released!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New code base released!
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:32:46 +0200

On Sun, 08 Jun 2003 22:20:38 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Yaaaaaay! It's done! It works! (at least, you'll tell me! ;))

Seems that gnurou.org is currently down, so I can't get the code right
now :(. I might be able to try it tomorrow, but I will be fairly busy.
But from what you wrote it seems to be really cool. And I'd really would
like to try and comment on it!

Anyway, the next 6-7 weeks will be hard for me. Two presentations, my
final exams, my room being redecorated, love ... :).

It should get better after my exams though (I do really hope!). Until
then you probably won't hear that much from me. Sorry.