Re: [Adonthell-devel] New code base released!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New code base released!
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:12:46 +0200

> Well, removing the $(LIBLTDL) from src/base/Makefile.am resolved that
> problem.

I've removed it from src/gfx and src/input (which actually use it). There were
multiple copies, as you noticed. I think it's better to keep it in base,
because 1) it's a base fonction and 2) if another module on top of gfx or
input would like to use dynamic loading, it would need not to include
LIBLTDL. So I prefer to put it in base and say no one include it anymore.

> However, a bit later I ran into trouble with our python.h and
> Python's Python.h. Changing the include from "Python.h" to <Python.h>
> in src/python/python.h fixed that too.

Doing that on my box worked as well. But I don't understand why the "" version
fails - a difference between "" and <> I am not aware of? Can you explain it
if you know what is it?

> Still the linking of the python
> module fails with more weird errors:

Ouchie. This seems to be less good. Don't have a clue personnally.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org