[Adonthell-devel] RPG stuff committed; errors fixed

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] RPG stuff committed; errors fixed
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:26:46 +0200

Even though I haven't done anything new, I've decided to commit the first rpg
code. There's no way to test or try out things yet, but that should come soon.
Just make sure to update with -d to get the new directory.

I've also changed configure.in, to check for libxml2, instead of libxml. Didn't
find out anything about the other error you reported, Joel.

Once again I had to change these recieve_instance methods. Obviously, it
doesn't work with get_class_name as normal method, as the class isn't
instanciated when we need to get the class name. So I changed the macros and
added a static version. However, that means the template argument can't be a
pointer then, because then you'd get something like class*::get_class_name(),
which isn't good at all.

The only workaround I found in a hurry was to add a second template arg, so
that you can pass both pointer and non-pointer version of the template arg.

But I guess we'll have to revise these things later.