[Adonthell-devel] Summer meeting

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Summer meeting
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:28:08 +0200

It's probably too early yet to agree on a date or place, but we could at least
figure out the possibilities. Then we might be able to have a fairly short
preperation time.

Preferred time frame is August, from what I hear. I personally would prefer mid
August, but anything else would be okay too. Would a date between 7. and 22.
August suit you?

Next question: who will be there? Depending on the number, we'll have to find a
suitable place. Not too far away from everybody (or at least easy to reach).
Any suggestions?