[Adonthell-devel] engine architecture doc, part 1

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] engine architecture doc, part 1
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:03:55 +0100

Over the last few days I've spend some time on documenting
the ideas and thoughts behind different parts of the new
engine.

So far I've managed a brief overview and a description of the
modules main and base. The others will follow over the next
weeks. I also want to improve the API doc somewhat, also
most methods and classes are documented already.

When that is done, I'll put some TODOs together and we can
finally go and release the call for new developers (and v0.3.4).

Stuff is already in the doc CVS module, but in case you don't
have the toolchain ready to generate the .pdf from it, here it
is.

Suggestions and corrections welcome,