[Adonthell-devel] Another bug fix

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Another bug fix
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 10:42:09 -0600

I was running into a python crash when running 'eventtest.py'.  Because I started running into it in the audio portion, I finally decided to track it down.  The attached patch fixes the crash I was having.  Although it doesn't print out an error message that is very descriptive.  (App.eventtest should return a value but doesn't)

Also, I'm about 90% done with the audio.  The only thing left to finish is the event at the end of a song.  I'm planning on having it complete by Sunday night.  Which leads to my question.  How is the best way to get this out there.  I can keep submitting in patch form.  I can post a tarball on the web, or I can commit directly to CVS.  Right now I don't have CVS access, but I submitted a request to join the group on Savannah.

Thanks,
Tyler