[Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32/CMake progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32/CMake progress
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:34:11 -0800

On 1/7/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

I don't want to break
the automake stuff before the cmake build process works completely
(And even then, I'd still keep both in sync for a while). I'll check
stuff in as soon as I've been able to verify the changes I made to the
makefiles.

Finally got around testing and making sure the automake build still
works. Changes are in CVS (make sure to update -d to get the new
runtime directory). You might also have to run ./autogen.sh and
configure again before everything will compile. Best if you use an
out-of-source build, like

   mkdir adonthell-build && cd adonthell-build &&
../adonthell/configure && make

That'll keep your source directory clean and at times like this you
can simply rm adonthell-build and start over.

Next thing on my todo list, get make install working for CMake build.