[Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32/CMake progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32/CMake progress
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:04:59 +0200

On 5/13/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyway, seems the cmake build is pretty much usable, after all. So
I'll go back to Win32 and see what happens there.

It is working on Windows too, sort of ...

The big problem is that having a backend module with the name sdl.dll
that depends on SDL.dll is no good idea on a system that isn't case
sensitive ;-). In brief: I can get test/gfxtest.exe with sdlgl backend
working, but nothing else.

Even if I would rename the backend modules, I am unsure what would
happen when trying to load multiple modules with the same name. It'll
be the first thing I try though ...

In the worst case, we might have to use backend module names like
gfx_sdl, input_sdl, main_sdl, etc. pp. . That means some changes to
the build and some code changes, but if it gives us dynamic backend