[Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32/CMake progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32/CMake progress
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 03:10:36 +0200

On 5/14/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

Even if I would rename the backend modules, I am unsure what would
happen when trying to load multiple modules with the same name. It'll
be the first thing I try though ...

That seems to be working after all, see attached screenshot :-)

So I'll go ahead and rename the backend to something different than sdl.

I did run into some other issues though that will require tweaks to
the code. At least with the animations, I had to pass ifstream::binary
when loading the PNGs, otherwise I would get an error about the file
not being recognized as PNG. The same may have to be done with other
files too ... so more testing is required.

I'll let you know once stuff is working smooth and ...