[Adonthell-devel] Build instructions in Wiki

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Build instructions in Wiki
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:47:59 -0700

One idea of having the Wiki was to put all Adonthell related
documentation into a central place where people can easily find it.
And a lot of stuff is already there ...

However, recently it occurred to me that something important is
missing: how to get and compile Adonthell for different systems, its
dependencies, etc. While part of that info can be found in the
development section of the website or is included with the source code
itself, it might be nice to have it also in the Wiki, where it can be
actually updated by people that try to follow these instructions. New
developers, most likely, the sort we want to attract :-).

So I have started adding stuff at
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Development:Getting_Started
. There are a few more things I'd like to add, but in the meantime,
feel free to have a look yourself and help making that information as
useful as possible.