Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Progress, plans and bugs

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Progress, plans and bugs
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:24:17 -0600

On 5/28/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On 5/25/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

Other changes I've committed over the weekend include a fix to the
autotool build system. If USE_LIBTOOL was defined, the backend modules
would end up with wrongly named symbols. That was in there since I had
renamed the backend modules for the Win32 build. Makes me wonder
whether everyone uses CMake to build?

I ran into this problem a while ago.  I ended up commenting out the #defines.  I almost said something, but decided it might just be my system that was broken.

Overall I'm just going to try and find small tasks and get them done.  It looks like your looking at the animation/world integration.  Your previous e-mail about it sounded fine to me.

Tyler