Re: [Adonthell-devel] New world test app

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New world test app
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:17:26 +0900

Now this makes me feel guilty... :) I'm so sorry to stay out of
development for now, but I'm just too busy (moved to Japan, need to
learn the language and everything, plus a post-doc in progress) to get
involved now. Which really bothers me.

I really admire your dedication and wonder if you could give me your
trick to still have time to work on personal projects even when you
enter active life! ;)

I just need to force me not to checkout the latest source to look at
it. Must... not...

Alex.