Re: [Adonthell-devel] To release or not to release?

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] To release or not to release?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:34:11 -0600

I vote for immediate release. Based on the screenshot and the work I know y'all have been doing, what we currently have is a substantial development from alpha1. We wouldn't be whistling in the dark if we were to call this build alpha2.

The shadowing changes, I think, can wait on the results of Tyler's work. We who remain behind (have fun, by the by) can field any questions that come along.

Andrew